Vseen offers a powerful fleet management tool as Vfleet which empowers its end users to efficiently manage their fleet’s usage, whereabouts, utilization, alerts etc.
The objective of this Policy is to assist you understand better the type of information we intend to collect from you; the purpose for which the information collected by us will be used; the use of such information by the parties with whom we will share your information; our policy regarding instances of identity theft; the data security practices; the data retention policy and information security measures.
Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information when you use our website/services, including:
• Personal Information: Name, email address, contact details, etc.
• Device Information: We may gather data about the devices you use to access our service, which may encompass device type, operating system, and distinctive device identifiers.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our services
• To provide you virtual alarms based on your vehicle’s GPS data analysis
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
You have the right to:
• Access, update, or delete your personal information
• Object to the processing of your information
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your account by writing to email@example.com We ask that you refrain from using Vfleet Services if you subsequently withdraw your consent, and we reserve the right to stop offering you the services.